Plentyoffish - Account that I just created can't be accessed, says email not in database
They don't answer the phone and I suspect they don't return phone calls.I sent an email to the address on their website and it bounced back saying inbox full.
Just tried sending one to the address they give in the phone message (firstname.lastname@example.org), but given the other comments, I'm not optimistic about receiving a response.
*** company as far as I'm concerned, I spent hours setting up a profile only to not be able to access it afterward (after receiving confirmation of account registration from them), same complaint as many.Don't waste your time and certainly not your money here.1288abc9 review #468029
You may also like
- "There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women. It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."