They don't answer the phone and I suspect they don't return phone calls.I sent an email to the address on their website and it bounced back saying inbox full.
Just tried sending one to the address they give in the phone message (email@example.com), but given the other comments, I'm not optimistic about receiving a response.
*** company as far as I'm concerned, I spent hours setting up a profile only to not be able to access it afterward (after receiving confirmation of account registration from them), same complaint as many.Don't waste your time and certainly not your money here.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dating Site
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "I was cheated by Michael John Walker. We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone used his photos ( even from passport ) and other information. He wrote a lot..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."