Plentyoffish - Account that I just created can't be accessed, says email not in database

They don't answer the phone and I suspect they don't return phone calls.I sent an email to the address on their website and it bounced back saying inbox full.

Just tried sending one to the address they give in the phone message (, but given the other comments, I'm not optimistic about receiving a response.

*** company as far as I'm concerned, I spent hours setting up a profile only to not be able to access it afterward (after receiving confirmation of account registration from them), same complaint as many.Don't waste your time and certainly not your money here.

More Review Details

Helpful? 13 Yes 13 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 27, 2014 #799279

suddenly my account on POF cannot be accessed... what's up with that??? :sigh

Mar 12, 2014 #794144 Wilmington, North Carolina

do u have the main phone number because my account with pof keeps locking me out . and then well not let me make a new one :(

Jan 01, 2014 #766935

You were expecting an online site to answer the phone on New Years Day? Whose world to you inhabit? Use email.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Plentyoffish. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Plentyoffish.
Filing a new complaint about