Plentyoffish - Account that I just created can't be accessed, says email not in database
They don't answer the phone and I suspect they don't return phone calls.I sent an email to the address on their website and it bounced back saying inbox full.
Just tried sending one to the address they give in the phone message (firstname.lastname@example.org), but given the other comments, I'm not optimistic about receiving a response.
*** company as far as I'm concerned, I spent hours setting up a profile only to not be able to access it afterward (after receiving confirmation of account registration from them), same complaint as many.Don't waste your time and certainly not your money here.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "I hired Darren ?Daz? Richards, a sole trader carpenter, to do some carpentry work for me. He asked for the money in advance because he was crying poverty. I gave..."
- "I ordered a top and it arrived with over half the seams sewn inside out. I sent several pictures and this was the verbatim response i rcvd..... "Hello, Terribly sorry for..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. They already had to..."