Plentyoffish - BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!! DO YOU RECOGNIZE THESE TO? IF SO.....
This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer!He preys on women that he thinks have money.
We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the POF site prior to leaving on business trip. When I sent him a picture of me with my morning shake that is when my guard came down. How did he know i did Herbalife shakes.
He told me he was on a business trip to China Exporting golf equipment. He told me he could help me build my business with Herbalife. Was i a fool TO BELEIVE!! He was a sweet talker, very charming and won me over.
After that he started asking for money for this business I was a sucker and gave it to him. He gave me a name/account number to put the money into. Every time i would make a deposit he said he was coming home, but he always had an excuse. I would question him and he had the perfect answer for every thing.
I believe he played the part as himself Josh with the #707-243-7057, he is the hotel manager in Hong Kong #852-8124-5140, he is portraying to be his daughter Nancy Johnson in Miami #307-358-9458 and now he is texting me saying he is the nephew #608-371-5014 of the hotel manager and the saying the Bank of China is trying to find Josh because the bank owes him $22,000.00. I was such a fool thinking I actually found a decent man, haha.....
So, here is two pics he sent me do not know if they are really him or not. And, this is suppose to be his daughter and grandson. I think its his wife and his son.
These types of people say they are a widow, always lonely.
The supposedly nephew said he was a widow to.If you run into someone like this report them ASAP!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That you let scammers post a profile
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PLENTY OF FISH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??? I've been on pof for three months. Today I see they deleted my account. This is the second time it's been deleted by pof. I..."
- "I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the..."
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "This is the 2nd time I've ordered from this company and they make it VERY difficult to communicate with them. Probably hoping that you will give up! I ordered..."
- "I took my 2006 Jag XK8 in for an oil change at Marin Luxury Cars in San Rafael, CA, USA. They backed a Land Rover into it. Did $7,500 damage...."
- "Ordered a cold air intake from them for 90 bucks for my Honda , DID not fit was a *** to get on had to scratch up the intake then..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."