Plentyoffish - BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!! DO YOU RECOGNIZE THESE TO? IF SO.....
This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer!He preys on women that he thinks have money.
We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the POF site prior to leaving on business trip. When I sent him a picture of me with my morning shake that is when my guard came down. How did he know i did Herbalife shakes.
He told me he was on a business trip to China Exporting golf equipment. He told me he could help me build my business with Herbalife. Was i a fool TO BELEIVE!! He was a sweet talker, very charming and won me over.
After that he started asking for money for this business I was a sucker and gave it to him. He gave me a name/account number to put the money into. Every time i would make a deposit he said he was coming home, but he always had an excuse. I would question him and he had the perfect answer for every thing.
I believe he played the part as himself Josh with the #707-243-7057, he is the hotel manager in Hong Kong #852-8124-5140, he is portraying to be his daughter Nancy Johnson in Miami #307-358-9458 and now he is texting me saying he is the nephew #608-371-5014 of the hotel manager and the saying the Bank of China is trying to find Josh because the bank owes him $22,000.00. I was such a fool thinking I actually found a decent man, haha.....
So, here is two pics he sent me do not know if they are really him or not. And, this is suppose to be his daughter and grandson. I think its his wife and his son.
These types of people say they are a widow, always lonely.
The supposedly nephew said he was a widow to.If you run into someone like this report them ASAP!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That you let scammers post a profile
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I purchased a roketa 50cc from countyimports.com. I thought it all looked legit. I was way off. it took 4 to 5 weeks to get my scooter and i live..."
- "I took my 2006 Jag XK8 in for an oil change at Marin Luxury Cars in San Rafael, CA, USA. They backed a Land Rover into it. Did $7,500 damage...."
- "I have known Kami for over 20 years. My mother has known her longer. I have even met some of her stone dealers and those looking to sell through her...."