Santa Rosa, California
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer!He preys on women that he thinks have money.

We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the POF site prior to leaving on business trip. When I sent him a picture of me with my morning shake that is when my guard came down. How did he know i did Herbalife shakes.

He told me he was on a business trip to China Exporting golf equipment. He told me he could help me build my business with Herbalife. Was i a fool TO BELEIVE!! He was a sweet talker, very charming and won me over.

After that he started asking for money for this business I was a sucker and gave it to him. He gave me a name/account number to put the money into. Every time i would make a deposit he said he was coming home, but he always had an excuse. I would question him and he had the perfect answer for every thing.

I believe he played the part as himself Josh with the #707-243-7057, he is the hotel manager in Hong Kong #852-8124-5140, he is portraying to be his daughter Nancy Johnson in Miami #307-358-9458 and now he is texting me saying he is the nephew #608-371-5014 of the hotel manager and the saying the Bank of China is trying to find Josh because the bank owes him $22,000.00. I was such a fool thinking I actually found a decent man, haha.....

So, here is two pics he sent me do not know if they are really him or not. And, this is suppose to be his daughter and grandson. I think its his wife and his son.

These types of people say they are a widow, always lonely.

The supposedly nephew said he was a widow to.If you run into someone like this report them ASAP!!!

Review about: Plentyoffish Profile.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: That you let scammers post a profile.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion