Update added by user Feb 24
I have added a few pictures of the man used by the scammer.He calls himself Juan R.
Cortez and his email is email@example.com.I do not know the true identity of man in these pictures so if anyone out here know who he is please let me know as I like to personally make him aware that his pictures are being used for criminal intent.
Original review posted by user Feb 19
For me to take the time to write about my experience is a huge step as I never complaint about anything and I am a very private person.After 3 weeks of signing on Match I made contact with an individual that closed his account shortly after finding me and was known as snowheart09.
We kept in touch for 4 months during which my suspicions about this individual were just escalating to the point that I hired a private PI company to investigate him. A scammer! Nothing but a professional criminal that was allowed to become a member on match.com. I understand Match has terms and conditions that clearly indicate they are not liable for a members conduct, but we are talking about a professional criminal that has preyed on my emotions.
I am now aware of the fact that many have been victims on match.com and I believe they should be held liable for allowing criminals onto their web site without doing a proper back ground check. If I decided to pay a fee it was with the intent of doing so knowing I was on a safe site or, safe enough, not to be scammed out of money and emotionally distraught.
Match.com should be responsible for my losses and those of many that have not had the courage to share their stories because worried as to how friends, family and society may label them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Pof Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I messaged a women and was called a vile pig for no reason .after afew words i blocked her . She had such a hatred for men she must be..."
- "This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer! He preys on women that he thinks have money. We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "Take my word and stay far far away from this company. There customer service is horrible, they jack up prices after assuring you there will be no surprises, they show..."
- "I have tried being really civil with this woman, but I feel she is being very misleading and has never provided me with a tracking number. it has been 2..."
- "I was never trilled with the idea of online dating but I realized that with my busy lifestyle it may have been a good opportunity, at the time, to meet..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."