Update by user Feb 24, 2016

I have added a few pictures of the man used by the scammer.He calls himself Juan R.

Cortez and his email is juancortez@yahoo.com.I do not know the true identity of man in these pictures so if anyone out here know who he is please let me know as I like to personally make him aware that his pictures are being used for criminal intent.

Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2016

For me to take the time to write about my experience is a huge step as I never complaint about anything and I am a very private person.After 3 weeks of signing on Match I made contact with an individual that closed his account shortly after finding me and was known as snowheart09.

We kept in touch for 4 months during which my suspicions about this individual were just escalating to the point that I hired a private PI company to investigate him. A scammer! Nothing but a professional criminal that was allowed to become a member on match.com. I understand Match has terms and conditions that clearly indicate they are not liable for a members conduct, but we are talking about a professional criminal that has preyed on my emotions.

I am now aware of the fact that many have been victims on match.com and I believe they should be held liable for allowing criminals onto their web site without doing a proper back ground check. If I decided to pay a fee it was with the intent of doing so knowing I was on a safe site or, safe enough, not to be scammed out of money and emotionally distraught.

Match.com should be responsible for my losses and those of many that have not had the courage to share their stories because worried as to how friends, family and society may label them.

Review about: Pof Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.