Update added by user Feb 24, 2016
I have added a few pictures of the man used by the scammer.He calls himself Juan R.
Cortez and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org.I do not know the true identity of man in these pictures so if anyone out here know who he is please let me know as I like to personally make him aware that his pictures are being used for criminal intent.
Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2016
For me to take the time to write about my experience is a huge step as I never complaint about anything and I am a very private person.After 3 weeks of signing on Match I made contact with an individual that closed his account shortly after finding me and was known as snowheart09.
We kept in touch for 4 months during which my suspicions about this individual were just escalating to the point that I hired a private PI company to investigate him. A scammer! Nothing but a professional criminal that was allowed to become a member on match.com. I understand Match has terms and conditions that clearly indicate they are not liable for a members conduct, but we are talking about a professional criminal that has preyed on my emotions.
I am now aware of the fact that many have been victims on match.com and I believe they should be held liable for allowing criminals onto their web site without doing a proper back ground check. If I decided to pay a fee it was with the intent of doing so knowing I was on a safe site or, safe enough, not to be scammed out of money and emotionally distraught.
Match.com should be responsible for my losses and those of many that have not had the courage to share their stories because worried as to how friends, family and society may label them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Pof Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I have tried being really civil with this woman, but I feel she is being very misleading and has never provided me with a tracking number. it has been 2..."
- "I contacted first american a week ago because I stepped onto a wet carpet in my bedroom. My hot water tank located behind a panel in my closet..."
- "Take my word and stay far far away from this company. There customer service is horrible, they jack up prices after assuring you there will be no surprises, they show..."