Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished.I've taken a long time to fill it out.

I tell the truth about the question. How meny children my parents have together I said 5. Then next question asks what number sibling are you? I said number 6.I explain latter, in my message, that I'm number 6 because I am adopted into the family.

I'm the last one. I'm the baby. Then later, whom it's time to submit my application, a green box pops up saying, if you have 5 siblings, & your number 6, how can that be? Explain.

Then I push OK box I try to explain. It still pops up saying the same thing. It never lets me move neon that. This is suppose to be there only free app.

I really want to meet the perfect one for me out there.

I'm tired of being alone.Can some one on your end help me get through this, so I can start checking out men?

Review about: Plentyoffish Website.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

I met my awesome man on pof March of 2015 and life is amazing. There are look of different fish out there. Btw it took me 8 years and only actually met a handful.

Plentyoffish - Account keeps messing up Plentyoffish "Few months ago I decided to go back on pof. I signed up for it, I even got a email saying it is registered, everything was fine in the beginning...." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Plentyoffish - I met my husband on POF Plentyoffish "I met my husband on this site. If you are truly looking to find "the one" the personality compatibility is a great tool! We complement each other so well and..." Read more Plentyoffish - Cat fishing attempt Plentyoffish "Attractive woman posted 1 picture and contact me 2 months ago. Suddenly she is traveling on business and I am the person to be contacted after she is assaulted. All..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more