2.3
Privacy and Data Security

Pof deleted my account for no apparent reason at all as I was updating my pictures. At first I thought it was a mistake and registered a different username.

Hours later pof deleted my account again. I have not violated their terms in any way whatsoever so I can’t under stand what the issue could be on my end.

I did not post any indecent pictures and I always conduct myself in accordance with all of their policies. I tried to contact them through the sit to let them know about my problem but there is no contact info there.

Preferred solution: Access to their site.

I liked: Easy to set up an account, I met some women, Profile design.

I didn't like: Non-existent customer service, No access to account.

Comments

Same thing happened to me as well

same thing

Same thing happened to me over the past three days and three profiles later. Like you, I did not violate any clause of the TOS.

I found that if you try to edit your profile, a few minutes later, your profile is gone.

We are not the only individuals who have been hit with deletion for no reason. PoF used to be a good site but whatever they are doing now is messing things up.

This happened to me a few times in the past few days, and I did not violate and ToS either. And we are not the only ones to experience this problem.

I do not know what PoF's deal is with deleting so many accounts without explanation or reason, but it is annoying. They need to get their act together.