Plentyoffish - Deny services to website. Explanation: email address not in their data base.
Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services.On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever.
I still receive notifications from current members of the website but unable to reply to any because of the company claim to " NOT HAVING MY EMAIL.......in their data base. I never experienced this type of treatment/behavior from a social dating entity before.
If the company has come to the conclusion of any wrong doing by me, there should be some discussions as to what the problems are.Seems as though this is a past/current on going problem with this service POW is providing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Plentyoffish Dating Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Diane Larson and my account has been stolen and it's been rewritten and the girl is not even close to looking 54 I want my stuff..."
- "This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer! He preys on women that he thinks have money. We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the..."
- "There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."