Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services.On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever.
I still receive notifications from current members of the website but unable to reply to any because of the company claim to " NOT HAVING MY EMAIL.......in their data base. I never experienced this type of treatment/behavior from a social dating entity before.
If the company has come to the conclusion of any wrong doing by me, there should be some discussions as to what the problems are.Seems as though this is a past/current on going problem with this service POW is providing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Plentyoffish Dating Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "My profile was hacked and now I cannot get into my account, profile or anything. Plenty of Fish (POF) does not recognize my email. The hacker now uses my profile..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "I remember when I used to buy from this company. It was the worse thing ever. I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."