Dallas, Texas

Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services.On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever.

I still receive notifications from current members of the website but unable to reply to any because of the company claim to " NOT HAVING MY EMAIL.......in their data base. I never experienced this type of treatment/behavior from a social dating entity before.

If the company has come to the conclusion of any wrong doing by me, there should be some discussions as to what the problems are.Seems as though this is a past/current on going problem with this service POW is providing.

Review about: Plentyoffish Website.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

deluviansorrows
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1273822

For those looking on. He meant to say pof. His autocorrect obviously changed it to POW

Tred
to deluviansorrows Ocala, Florida, United States #1274095

Sounds fishy to me, auto-correct would NOT have made such a drastic change and doesn't change to an all CAPS word. The images you display don't suggest anything wrong, just that you input incorrect information, such as incorrect email or password.

Your a strange person....hope you get the help you need.