Privacy and Data Security

Had a free account and received email updates with "my new matches". I'd log in and look at them once in a while, not regularly.

Well, a year ago, I was looking at "my new matches" and found one the I found interesting. So, I decided to "upgrade" to a paid account and try to contact this lady. That is when all of the problems began. I have NOT been able to log on since.

Tried EVERYTHING and reset password COUNTLESS times. I've tried to contact for help, told(by email) to reset password, and YET to get any resolve. As of this day, 1 year later, STILL UNABLE to log in, along with getting ANY KIND OF REAL HELP. Here's the kicker, I got so pissed off at getting emails I couldn't get into, I want to UNSUBSCRIBE.

That requires logging into account. I give up, and am adding POF to my SPAM folder so I am no longer hassled by this FRAUDULENT website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Plentyoffish Account.

Preferred solution: Allow me to log into my account, OR, unsubscribe me completely.

I didn't like: Being banned for no reason.

Comments

Just forget about the account. Plenty Of Fish is actively deleting countless accounts.

Just contact your bank and change debit card numbers and or dispute any further charges from Plenty Of Fish. If you were not a subscriber then you dodged the bullet.

I am unable to log into my account as well, but it's because my account has been hacked into, this person changed my profile pictures, name, profession, education but kept everything else as mine. But you need to check your bank account.

I had my info in my account to upgrade abs the lady stole my account information!!!

Luckily I caught it in time. You might want to check your bank account asap!!!