12.6K views

some one has hacked my account, I can not sign in, it will not take my username

or my pass word, so what do I do? says my email is not valid, some

one is using my username and changed my password even tried to open an new account, it want let me, what do I do to get another account, I do have some very nice ladies on here that I was talking with, now I can't get back in touch with them, plenty of fish should have a way that people could let them know about their account being hacked, so plenty of fish must not care about it's users,but I have tried now for a week, can not

find any help from plenty of fish, so hoping this will help me, i would be

much appreciated if I could get back on site so I can talk with my friends,

thanks

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Up until my account got hacked.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 28, 2015.

Comments

Same happened to me, I can't find a way to contact POF either.

Same happened to me

ThisBoykinSpaniel716

Hey Edward1941 My account was also hacked.. Some individual has somehow gotten into my account and changed all my pics for his own, he also changed the password after I went in and changed the pics back to mine..

What Im worried about is hes contacting women all over the place saying he is me..

Hes asking them to contact him via whatsapp.. If something goes wrong will I get the blame for it???

to ThisBoykinSpaniel716 #1607969

Your account wasnt hacked. POF themselves hijacked your profile and are pretending to be you sending messages to other people with a link to match.com.

that's why you cannot get a response email from them OR why you CANNOT find a number for POF. They themselves stole your ***

to Anonymous #1608630

Ive been getting responses from the ladies contacted by the hacker.. One in particular Ive met in the flesh..

She asked me why I changed all my photos.

I said I didnt... My hijacker did...

to Anonymous #1609189

same think happen to me today, the phone line of POF is hacking my phone!! What can i do? Who should i call?

I just got hacked as well and I think the helpline I called was also part of the scam....

to Anonymous #1611049

Yes it was

My account was just hijacked 11/29/18. I found that 25 email messages had been sent out supposedly from me telling members I had found my true love, now I wanted my niece (who, of course, wasn't a member) to have the same success as I did & I thought she would really be interested in them.

Right. Classic scammer giving out a phone number & generic email. I messaged POF - got one back saying they were very busy & would get back to me when they could.

So I put a disclaimer in my profile, then called the number in the phony email & told the *** they had been reported. How do they do that?

to Janet #1611047

I was also hacked and cannot enter my profile.Pof told me to download programs onto my computer to recover my account.Also they asked about keys on my laptop and what kind of computer I have.I told them to cancel my pof account and they would not.I am pissed cause I met a really nice woman and cant contact her now.

My account has been hacked to cant log on reset password. Loadsa messeges being sent as i still get notifications saying message has been sent say user name or password not right is there a way of getting my acount back

My account was also hacked 11/28/18 , my phone gallery was full of POF members profile pictures , and all my pictures are gone. I made a new account with different email address , to contact the members I was in conversation with before the hacking , and have sent them many messages , but when I check the "sent" messages file , it's as if I never sent them , it's empty.

This is completely obsurd. I had been chatting with one patron for a week , she could have been the one , now I can't contact her.

to Frank F #1611045

I was hacked or hijacked also,cant get into my profile,locked out.Met a nice person and now I cant contact her.I am pissed with pof.I told them to close my account since I was hacked and they said they wouldnt.

i have had same issue but wasn't an option to contact the guy as it wasnt an option, ive clearly been hacked as i have never in the years using this service have i encountered a problem, i want to gain access to my account to stay or delete and re register, i havent changed anything about my account ever so i would appreciate you looking into this on my behalf

My acct was hacked....who do we report it to

Hey can get into pof password and need address to get in it

the same thing just happened to me! :O I have no idea how to access the help/contact support etc. :/

My account also appears to have been hacked. I called a number I found online.

They wanted access to my computer in order to fix the problem.

The guy was agitated when I was questioning why they needed access to my computer. I almost gave it to them then my gut kept telling me "DON'T DO IT!" Seedy!

to Annie V #1603345

Same thing happened to me. They should not need access to our computers to fix this situation.

to Annie V #1607852

Same thing happened to me. They wanted me to buy an iTunes account and scratch it and go to a computer so they can access my account.

And put I SecurCare it. I think it’s a scame