11.5K views

some one has hacked my account, I can not sign in, it will not take my username

or my pass word, so what do I do? says my email is not valid, some

one is using my username and changed my password even tried to open an new account, it want let me, what do I do to get another account, I do have some very nice ladies on here that I was talking with, now I can't get back in touch with them, plenty of fish should have a way that people could let them know about their account being hacked, so plenty of fish must not care about it's users,but I have tried now for a week, can not

find any help from plenty of fish, so hoping this will help me, i would be

much appreciated if I could get back on site so I can talk with my friends,

thanks

edward1941 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Plentyoffish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plentyoffish to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most up until my account got hacked. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish dating site account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yes it's happening in Australia too. I can no longer access my account and to top it off I am receiving abusive messages on my email from people telling me to stop sending them pics and messages I am obviously not sending Camilla

This happened to me also, how do I contact POF to stop it?

my account was hacked I created another account and it's hacked also. so frustrating

to Anonymous #1579628

me too, I cant get it, I just was starting to meet people

My account was also hacked on POF. I contacted POF three times and no one has responded.

very disappointing. I was really hoping they would have better customer service and care about the safety of their clients.

I even provided the email address of the person who hacked my account and still nothing has happened. perhaps this will need to be reported to the police.

I got my account doing the same

Don't worry about pof, it is a waste of time and a farce, it is full of losers that have nothing better to do. Nothing but grief.

#1571980

My account has been hacked and I can’t get in contact with anyone

POF appears to have disappeared since Saturday, Sept 29, 2018. The app is dead and the website cannot load.

I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling several times, going to the actual website, and even tried on a friend's phone. Nothing.

No way to even create a new profile or delete old one. I am glad I am not a paid subscriber, but not happy to have my photos on there if I can no longer get on the site.

same happened to me, dumb *** used all my info but changed pic and city/state. changed my email. now I cant get in.

to tw #1571978

Still waiting for POF to contact me, I don’t appreciate someone using all my info for themselves, ridiculous! Every time I call them the recording says they are not open today wth!!! How do I get this resolved, also sent 4 emails and nothing!!!’

to Tw #1572440

Wait that happened to me too on yesterday! So its not just me?!

They hacked mine too just today.So many scammers and hackers in POF.Im tired talking to them.Actually Im about to delete mine soon.

to Josie_55 #1571992

Josie did you ever get ahold of anyone? If so when, they won’t answer calls or emails!!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

You may find more details on what to do if you can’t log into your PlentyOfFish account according to the POF website here: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-7-consumers-questions-to-plentyoffish/

to HelpCenter_PissedConsumer #1568594

Yes someone hacked my POf Account Friday September 21st. at 12.46pm.

She took my Username and password and maybe even my email address. She has posted a different photo of myself and changed all my information. Now I don't know how she did this but its done. Can't get on at all to POF.

So what do I do now? Help

to HelpCenter_PissedConsumer #1571988

This tells you nothing when someone changes your password and email, and post their pics using all your info, absolutely nothing, and POF won’t respond!!!!

Somebody hacked my POF account and changed my password I cannot get in

Can not edit my profile

Same exact thing happened to me in 9/14. When I called the # on the internet, the *** bags even told me it was a scam and they were hackers. True story!