9.1K views

some one has hacked my account, I can not sign in, it will not take my username

or my pass word, so what do I do? says my email is not valid, some

one is using my username and changed my password even tried to open an new account, it want let me, what do I do to get another account, I do have some very nice ladies on here that I was talking with, now I can't get back in touch with them, plenty of fish should have a way that people could let them know about their account being hacked, so plenty of fish must not care about it's users,but I have tried now for a week, can not

find any help from plenty of fish, so hoping this will help me, i would be

much appreciated if I could get back on site so I can talk with my friends,

thanks

edward1941 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Plentyoffish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plentyoffish to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most up until my account got hacked. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish dating site account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

My account was hacked as well

I also have a issue signing in.When I try to reset my password thru my email my username is something I've never used before and now I'm concerned someone has hacked my account.is there anyway of getting help with this

I found this number in the comments below when searching how to contact POF about my hacked account. 1888-299-9531.

I spoke with a rep who deleted my account within five minutes. No money required, just my username and old email to access the account.

This happened to me too, today, August 15, 2018. I received a notification that my account email had been changed.

Guess what? The only way to get back into your account with a password reset is through your email... And there is not a direct line to customer service to resolve this.

I don't even use the account anymore, but I certainly don't want anyone in my account. Not sure what to do

Yep, same thing happened to me. They deleted the account and refunded my money. Fine by me cause 80 percent are fake anyway.

This happened to me today. Someone named "Erickson23456" with pics of himself in a red tie and a little girl (daughter?).

I've deleted my account and canceled my subscription. Too many problems with the service and app over the last few weeks.

Dave thing happened to me a could days ago.

Same happened to me yesterday I deleted app it let me back on, then it did it again later that day I've not been able to log in sine even tho I've deleted app and re installed it

to Kizzi #1538071

I have the same problem. I was able to create a new profile, on my PC, not mobile.

Also, since this incident, my email address, which I NEVER give out, but it's in my POF account, has been getting HAMMERED with spam.

I am going to contact the Attorney General's office, to start an investigation. What other of my personal info did POF allow to be stolen?????

Me too! Today August 9th.

I cant log in to my account or get an email from pof to change my password. The girl changed city, height and pictures.

to Shoregirl2 #1536770

I just got hacked too. Guy changed my username, email, password, pictures, and a few details but kept most of the rest of the profile as I had it. I was also an upgraded user, so I'm cancelling my card to be safe.

This just happened to me too. I’m glad that the people I really want to contact have already been texting me. I don’t like my stuff being out there and I have no control over it.

Someone has hacked my account I'm locked out of it

I just tried to login and it wouldnt let me then i saw the other day someone changed my password.

Just happened to me to

to Belki #1535999

And me a few minutes ago maybe it's not been hacked maybe there doing work on pot app or site

Same happened to me a couple hours ago and I haven't even received an email to fix it...

Sigh. Same here.

My account was hacked. This is the second time.

Between the hacking and scammers. I'm done

Mine was hacked as well I was able to call 1888-299-9531 and they got it deleted.