i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went through then about an hour later i couldn't access my account this never happen before i didn't break any rules this is no way to treat a paying customer..

there is a person on your site by the name of Jason lee turner who has been harassing me and he put photos of a child on my profile, i assume he did this because i don't want anything to do with him, if anyone should me removed from this site it should be him tampering with someone's personal profile should be reason enough for termination...

i would appreciate for my account to be opened back up or a full refund of my payment replaced back to my card .please shoot me an email on this matter ASAP! Thank you one dissatisfied customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Plentyoffish Account.

Comments

Delavan, Wisconsin, United States #1297863

yes I hear pof is worse than Ashley Madison with so may nude photos at least there's blurred them, THIS WEB SIT IS NOT SECURED this WEBSITE stole my Id off here and POF WOUND GIVE ANY HELP

to NO MORE POF HOME OF NUDE PHOTO #1298630

What the *** language are you attempting to speak??

Somehow I doubt that the vain 'duckface selfie' is helping your cause much. This site is not operated by Paris Hilton.