My Plenty of Fish profile had 215 views after the first two weeks, and in those two weeks I received messages from 15 different men.Then one day the number of views showed as 3, and I stopped receiving messages- one person I was having an ongoing conversation with suddenly didn't reply to my last message, and not one person has even sent a "hello" or expressed any interest since then.

I don't understand how the number of views can go DOWN- what happened to the other 212 people who looked at my profile?

And while I've heard of people sending messages for a while and then vanishing, it seems odd that I haven't received any messages from anyone else since that date, either.I emailed Plenty of Fish twice to ask why the number of views changed and if there's something wrong with my inbox or if a message got lost somehow, and I haven't received a response to either of my emails.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of plentyoffish profile. Plentyoffish needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plentyoffish profile in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plentyoffish.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments