I'm not very active on POF as far as messaging ladies, I have always been nice to every lady that has ever messaged me, I am a pretty good looking man so I do get my fair share of messages.The last thing that I would ever want to do is discourage anyone on this site so I always say hi back.

About the only thing I can think might of happened is one Lady added me as a favorite so I thanked her and said Hi... No I didn't read all of her profile before sending the message,

She responded 2 days later asked why are you contacting me? can't you read? She said you live more than 20 min away you are to far please do not contact me, I responded by saying sorry.

THATS IT LOL. She wrote back you are either blind or you can't read which is it. I don't care how good looking you are, do not contact me. I laughed and logged out.

The next day I my account was deleted.

It seems they look out for the ladies but don't care what a man has to say they just delete your account.No explanation given WOW I'M SHOCKED.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pof account. Plentyoffish needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pof account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plentyoffish.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

I had the same thing happen a few months ago.

I am a woman, always kind amd polite.I did not have any interaction like you.

I complained about a fake profile that kept sending me messages.

Was awful, an hour after I complained I found out I was deleted and that I can never have a profile again.Weird.