Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

never use pof !!!they deletee your account without reasons !!

and block your ip so you cannot create a new profile anymore !! it's fulll of fake profiles, arrogant, *** people, liars, racists , ***, etc !!! never use pof !! thats the worst dating site, they can charge you with money foir having an account and then delete it !!

avoid pof !! avoid pof !! if you write emails to their admins, you will NEVER get any answers :!!!

no customer service !!with several moderator, women, who are rude, nazi, arrogants...never go to that website !!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "delete pof from the internet !!". The author is overall dissatisfied with Plentyoffish. The most disappointing about plentyoffish profile from Plentyoffish was being banned for no reason, non-existent customer service and hopeless waste of time Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Plentyoffish.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Plentyoffish to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments