Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 21, 2016

In other words I believe that my picture shouldn't have been removed without advising me, I don't believe my picture has anything bad and my face can be appreciated.For the people that probaby didn't understand this complain, in lesser words I want to say that my picture in POF was removed without a motive and without letting me know.

I want to apologize for the previous complain and whoever couldn't understand.

My systemom doesn't let me correct it that's why I'm explaining in lesser words what happened.That's why I understand that there's a lot of people that have private profiles for that reason and it shouldn't be like that

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2015

Unbelievable I post my picture and they remove because they don't approve it and my picture was good here is the picture it's not naughty not nude l don't know what kind of site is that is a dating site but without pictures and is horribly they have a lot of users without pictures that's why and how people's will meet with that kind of the site.is a lot of much better site but this is unacceptable how *** this Web site is .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "pof is very bad dating site" of plentyoffish account. Plentyoffish needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plentyoffish account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plentyoffish.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

chantey2
Los Angeles, California, United States #1259099

Well, the more important thing here is that I believe you understood what I meant to say in my complain. No english is not my first language if you would've started of by saying you didn't understand the message I would've understood why you were asking it and I wouldve known it what my language but you understood and that all the importance.

to chantey2 #1259822

Your response doesn't make a lot of sense, but two thumbs up for taking the time to write it.

to Anonymous Canoga Park, California, United States #1266679

Good, the respect to others is the peace so I respect your comments that's absolutely fine it's your right. Thank you. It's that makes sense for you now?

to Anonymous #1270380

Actually it makes even less sense. What is your first language?

Good grief, is english your first language?

to Anonymous #1266627

As the poster below also pointed out, they want a full face shot. People who simply can't comprehend English should have no access to complaint sites.

to Cinta #1266628

(and be grateful that the site does not also demand an IQ test)

to Cinta Canoga Park, California, United States #1266696

I'm very grateful to you for you comments I consider you are the most intelligent and smart person here congratulations thank you again.

to Cinta Canoga Park, California, United States #1266690

That is totally fine you have the right to comments whatever you want I think you are super smart and intelligent person thank you so much for you opinion.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1270438

I think you question it's not makes sense that not matter the language the most important thing it's The content of the complain you are out of context. I am sorry but you need a lecture class.