3.0
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

My account was created a few years ago and somehow I had problems logging in my account well my account I was told had been deleted or banned and I had no negative images well just yesterday I did a google search on me and my Pof profile popped up and I tried to figure out how to retrieve my password but my I no longer have access to my email address for Pof and really dont even remember anymore from no longer having access to this email address from aa few years ago, but thats messed up my profile is still viewed so my account is active Im worried someone may be using my my information cause after so long no activity on a account I thought they delete your account, but the bad thing about it my profile is not even private. This really sucks for me!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Plentyoffish and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plentyoffish to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish dating site for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments