Product: Plentyoffish Pof Free Dating App Mobile Application Clear all filters (13 of 13 reviews match)
filters
seller:
product:
I keep getting blocked and i wanna know why this is my favorite app please let me back in
william brian wingert

hello i'am a 66 yr old male ...divorced...i like p.o.f.it has helped me alot..i enjoy meeting new ladies in hope of finding some one to spend the rest of my life with..i have ...

5.0
Product
Plentyoffish Pof Free Dating App Mobile Application
Reply to reviews

Plentyoffish - My account will not accept my password

When i enter my password it says that its not found. When i enter my email address for my account it said email not found. But, ive received two emails from POF to that email address Thanking me for my registration.

Plentyoffish - Password reset

I forgot my password, and I have been trying to reset it for over ONE week, and I haven't received an email. I have requested out over a dozen times. This has been a very frustrating experience for me. And yes, I have checked my SPAM folder and nothing.

Plentyoffish - POF YOU ARE ***

WHY THE *** ARE MY MESSAGES NOT SENDING???????? IM ONLY TALKING TO 1 *** GIRL AND THERE NOT *** SORT YOUR *** APP OUT YOU USELESS ***

Plentyoffish - Being kicked out of app

I am getting kicked out of the app and not being able to get back on. Neither of my emails work. I have 2 profiles. Cannot get into either. Have been messaging a few men and now cannot get back to them!! Very angry about this issue.

Plentyoffish - App has a virus

1.6
The app was loaded from Google app store and has been infected from day one I can't get a response or a phone call answered from service department. I either want problem corrected or a refund on my newly purchased contract can you help?
Style and Design

Plentyoffish - You program has a virus in it I either want you to fix it or return my money

1.8
Your app or some on you website has a visous in it. I can't send message or look at anything on site . Either fix it or return my money to me

Plentyoffish - I can't get on my account

I tried to get on my account but it wouldn't let me it wouldn't take my new email address and password and I'm not happy about it I changed it a long time ago but now it won't let me on
Show

Plentyoffish - I'm trying to upgrade to see my matches but it will not allow me can you override it so I can up grade please

#1051991
I'm trying to upgrade it not allowing me to get the upgrade
Plentyoffish - Need to reset my passw0
1/1

Plentyoffish - Need to reset my passw0

4.8
New customer app will not allow me to reset my new password
Privacy and Data Security

Plentyoffish - Delete my wyoming app.

1.2
It wont let me delete my Wyoming app and timinbarnunn also "New to Wy" please help. Meddtim53@gmail.com
Style and Design

Plentyoffish - I was denied a profile due to marital status!!!

I was signing up for plenty of fish app and I was denied a profile because of my marital status, then I was forwarded to Ashley Madison app!!!

Plentyoffish Pof Free Dating App Mobile Application Review

#1020878
I have used all my email addresses in an attempt to reset my password but your system keeps asking for a valid email address after i give it one.