Product: Plentyoffish Pof Free Dating App Mobile Application Clear all filters (0 of 16 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:
So I opened an account on Dec15,2015, and next day password wouldnt work, so i open a new account using a different account, within 24 hours password wont work, called the 800 number and i was told my account had been hacked and verification was needed because the...

Venntro - RIP off

Absolutly a bad experience and they keep taking my money

Plentyoffish - POF IS GARBAGE. STAY OFF IT

no nudes. Only face shots. Real oucs of me. Real orifile seeking marriage. 3 mi Utes in and I'm kicked off. Didn't even message people yet. Tried again, same thing. I'm done! *** POF.
Ease of Use
Usability
#1411907

Plentyoffish - My account will not accept my password

When i enter my password it says that its not found. When i enter my email address for my account it said email not found. But, ive received two emails from POF to that email address Thanking me for my registration.

Plentyoffish - Password reset

I forgot my password, and I have been trying to reset it for over ONE week, and I haven't received an email. I have requested out over a dozen times. This has been a very frustrating experience for me. And yes, I have checked my SPAM folder and nothing.

Plentyoffish - POF YOU ARE ***

WHY THE *** ARE MY MESSAGES NOT SENDING???????? IM ONLY TALKING TO 1 *** GIRL AND THERE NOT *** SORT YOUR *** APP OUT YOU USELESS ***

Plentyoffish - Being kicked out of app

I am getting kicked out of the app and not being able to get back on. Neither of my emails work. I have 2 profiles. Cannot get into either. Have been messaging a few men and now cannot get back to them!! Very angry about this issue.

Plentyoffish - App has a virus

The app was loaded from Google app store and has been infected from day one I can't get a response or a phone call answered from service department. I either want problem corrected or a refund on my newly purchased contract can you help?
1.6
Show

Plentyoffish - You program has a virus in it I either want you to fix it or return my money

Your app or some on you website has a visous in it. I can't send message or look at anything on site . Either fix it or return my money to me
1.6

Plentyoffish - I can't get on my account

I tried to get on my account but it wouldn't let me it wouldn't take my new email address and password and I'm not happy about it I changed it a long time ago but now it won't let me on