Bracknell, Bracknell Forest
3.0

I was really shocked to find a message from no other than 'Markus' himself telling me that my main image has been removed as it did not show my face and otherwise indecent!The pic in question is below - so now I have a warning!!

There is nothing wrong with this image. I come across half naked men all the time, surely someone has to check the pictures before issuing a warning???? You can see my face - & shock horror; I am fully clothed! Only my arms and legs are bare in my picture!

Absolutely ridiculous!!

I am seriously contemplating on deleting my account and selling my experience overall to the local papers!Plenty of idiots more like!

This person wrote the review pof website from Plentyoffish and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plentyoffish to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

LOL is this supposed to be a joke?

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1052184

Well, the pose is meant to look sluttish and inviting, so why complain when somebody reacts as you wanted. And just for the record- no "local papers" will pay you for the story of a tramp looking for a sugar daddy.