Westbank, British Columbia
Privacy and Data Security

Hi my name is Diane Larson and my account has been stolen and it's been rewritten and the girl is not even close to looking 54 I want my stuff taken off of there or return back to me I am fed up with this site for people doing that and *** me off and nobody can find me so I would look into this right now I have the pictures I will send them this is a very serious situation of being hacked I wanted fixed right away

This person wrote the review plentyoffish profile from Plentyoffish and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plentyoffish to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

user61420521
Bellevue, Washington, United States #1337414

I know what you mean I have had to set up four accounts my stuff is getting changed by somebody every time I set up a new account.On one of the times I had to change it a name of Harlenena popped up on my page as my screen name and I didn't do it..

so I have four different accounts and can't get into any of them..trying to figure out what I need to do and how can I find out who's doing this

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1215638