Plentyoffish Profile Review from Westbank, British Columbia
Hi my name is Diane Larson and my account has been stolen and it's been rewritten and the girl is not even close to looking 54 I want my stuff taken off of there or return back to me I am fed up with this site for people doing that and *** me off and nobody can find me so I would look into this right now I have the pictures I will send them this is a very serious situation of being hacked I wanted fixed right away
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For me to take the time to write about my experience is a huge step as I never complaint about anything and I am a very private person. After 3..."
- "I was really shocked to find a message from no other than 'Markus' himself telling me that my main image has been removed as it did not show my face..."
- "They suck!! 6 months ago, after Apple paid a free subscription with POF, found out, informed both Apple and my credit card, and POF that I never authorized another subscription renewal!..."
- "Hi there, I just want to start off saying I have bought a few things from covergirl. Mostly eyes shadows not mascaras... I bought your mascara yesterday called flamed out...."
- "I bought a new townhouse from a developer/builder in July 2014. It came with the Frigidaire Professional group in the Kitchen. Electrolux is the parent company The metal trim came..."
- "THEY SAY THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AN THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR BUT THATS A LOAD OF YOU KNOW. I WAS TOLD I ASKED A CLIENT OUT ON A..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."