My profile was hacked and now I cannot get into my account, profile or anything.Plenty of Fish (POF) does not recognize my email.
The hacker now uses my profile at: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=92104218.
I contacted POF user services, legal and whoever is suggested on their site for help to no avail. So...finally sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and they made a case of it.
There needs to be a consumer protection group started in order to make this outfit respond to consumer complaints and provide help to their users.Please do not send any money to POF if you value your profile, privacy and financial security.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripped me off
- No telephone contact
- Being blocked for no reason
- Being banned for no reason
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fake message from friend With email . I got an identical email from a friend I emailed back and fourth gave out too much info ..."
- "My account was created a few years ago and somehow I had problems logging in my account well my account I was told had been deleted or banned and I..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I paid Dark Horse Saddlery to do a saddle fitting on my new horse, and then let them order me a saddle in the size they recommended. When it arrived,..."
- "It shows my curves perfectly ! It looks like they we're tailored for me. My husband and daughter we're happy too as I was fitting them. I..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."