My profile was hacked and now I cannot get into my account, profile or anything.Plenty of Fish (POF) does not recognize my email.
The hacker now uses my profile at: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=92104218.
I contacted POF user services, legal and whoever is suggested on their site for help to no avail. So...finally sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and they made a case of it.
There needs to be a consumer protection group started in order to make this outfit respond to consumer complaints and provide help to their users.Please do not send any money to POF if you value your profile, privacy and financial security.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripped me off
- No telephone contact
- Being blocked for no reason
- Being banned for no reason
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "There is a man who is scamming women for money, say from Australia but claims to live in oregon he goes by the name..."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "If I could put a zero star I would . I had an apt with Jason which he was late. When he was with us he was abrupt and..."
- "Ordered pizza tonight from Pizza Hut in Skyview, by far the worst service we've received. We called in yesterday to order a vegetable pizza they ended up sending us cheese..."
- "When I see the Nasdaq website, there is a advertise link- "free beauty products samples ". I click in to the link, there is a small quiz, after small..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."