Grande Prairie, Alberta
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

My profile was hacked and now I cannot get into my account, profile or anything.Plenty of Fish (POF) does not recognize my email.

The hacker now uses my profile at: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=92104218.

I contacted POF user services, legal and whoever is suggested on their site for help to no avail. So...finally sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and they made a case of it.

There needs to be a consumer protection group started in order to make this outfit respond to consumer complaints and provide help to their users.Please do not send any money to POF if you value your profile, privacy and financial security.

Review about: Plentyoffish Profile.

Reason of review: Fraud, scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Ripped me off, No telephone contact, Being blocked for no reason, Being banned for no reason.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

user61420521
Bellevue, Washington, United States #1337410

Hey I know how you feel ..I had started out with one account.

Then yesterday I had to set up three new accounts because. Some how either me name or password has gotten changed and will not let me log in. I receive the notifications from Markus on where I started a new account.. But when I do the steps for resetting password.

Where they send a link to my email .. I never receive it. So I have four accounts and can not get into none of them.. I have sent messages to POF.

But no response.. I've been using POF for almost 3 years if not More. I don't know what to do..

nor who is doing this..any suggestions on what I need to do