My account was created a few years ago and somehow I had problems logging in my account well my account I was told had been deleted or banned and I had no negative images well just yesterday I did a google search on me and my Pof profile popped up and I tried to figure out how to retrieve my password but my I no longer have access to my email address for Pof and really dont even remember anymore from no longer having access to this email address from aa few years ago, but thats messed up my profile is still viewed so my account is active Im worried someone may be using my my information cause after so long no activity on a account I thought they delete your account, but the bad thing about it my profile is not even private. This really sucks for me!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Dating Site
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got married through shadi.com in a so called affluent family mentioned on shadi.com profile of the groom.But those people said us to perform a grand wedding promising that they..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."