My account was created a few years ago and somehow I had problems logging in my account well my account I was told had been deleted or banned and I had no negative images well just yesterday I did a google search on me and my Pof profile popped up and I tried to figure out how to retrieve my password but my I no longer have access to my email address for Pof and really dont even remember anymore from no longer having access to this email address from aa few years ago, but thats messed up my profile is still viewed so my account is active Im worried someone may be using my my information cause after so long no activity on a account I thought they delete your account, but the bad thing about it my profile is not even private. This really sucks for me!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Dating Site
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."