PLENTY OF FISH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM???
I've been on pof for three months.Today I see they deleted my account.
This is the second time it's been deleted by pof. I guess when you reach 200 meet me requests they have a problem. I've seen many women's photos on there with thongs, *** falling out, bikini photos etc. I post no photos there, due to them deleting my workout in a gym photo, the first time I posted a profile.
Please see enclosed photo.
A SPORTS BRA AND HUGE SHORTS ON PAST MY BELLY BUTTON."BARE MIDRIFF"
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Dating Site
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "Hi my name is Diane Larson and my account has been stolen and it's been rewritten and the girl is not even close to looking 54 I want my stuff..."
- "Before I brought my vehicle to the shop I was experiencing Idle issues , minor car shut offs when coming to a stop, & hard starting following the shut offs...."
- "where is vehicles with biohazard problems sitting in your date and location the stickers are on the Windows that the stickers were pulled off by employees and there's more than..."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "Mr. Dave Seeram of Photographybb.com put out this magazine called Clarity a few years ago with promises that it would be released quarterly, 8 times. It has been continually late,..."