Plentyoffish - Review about Dating Site from San Diego, California

I am a nice woman.And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!!

As he complained on my account when I opened it that I'm a scam or, a cat fish!

I'm a busy, single mom & RN w. Long shifts even chatted that I have a mold issue in my home and super busy! But Zmost old guys get "butt hurt" and the spiteful *** reports I'm not real yet POF made ZERO effiort to contact me!

Idk what to do cuz there were other nice men on there!?I'm do upset

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Dating Site
Review category
review #585164

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Plentyoffish? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 17 No 17
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31 #1206215 Naperville, Illinois

Well your grammar is kind of off so I don't believe you are real. You sound like you are Russian. Or you could be one of those 419 scammers.

Aug 30 #1205528 Abu Dhabi, Abu Zaby

We are looking to help people have damaging posts taken down which are put up by these companies. Join our campaign to get sites to remove such content that's fake and malicious

Aug 02 #1193971 Bangkok, Krung Thep

Is that Diamond Head in Hono behind you?

Tired of scamming tramps

Oct 22, 2015 #1052174 Naperville, Illinois

Just a thought? You are obviously a "love-sick" scammer looking to prey on lonely men. Your complaint is written in classic mangled Russian flavored English, and you claim to be a single mother, yet show an unverified photo of a woman who has had a horrible *** job, but never a child. Get back to the internet cafe and try again.

3 0 Reply

Jul 13, 2015 #1007002

We live in a very cynical world... people are desperate to make sense out of this world we live in. There really is no sense at all. We don't live in a righteous world.. We live in a satanic world, ruled over by the devil.
Think about it. If you could be young forever, and never grow old and die, wouldn't a lot of these senseless petty problems be corrected?
Mankind was not created to grow old, get ugly, and then die. We were created to be young forever and NEVER GROW OLD AND DIE.
Please think about what I'm saying to you!!? And SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH. When you find it, it will set you free...

0 3 Reply

Oct 12, 2015 #1047196

Please put down the bong/crack pipe.

2 0 Reply

Jul 03, 2015 #1003041

My friend has the same issues with clingy guys that expect an instant reply. She is a single mother running 2 businesses. She does not have as much spare time as they do. Perhaps they are unemployed and living with their parents?? I will not go on POF because of her bad experiences. I don't think POF is a website where you find quality men. Perhaps view this experience as a blessing in disguise and register elsewhere.

0 4 Reply

Jun 12, 2015 #994389 South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

You are middle aged yourself. You are what some people call a cougar.Good luck with that.....maybe if you got some 20 year old drunk maybe but when those beer goggles come off he will be running for the hills.Accept the fact you are not 20 anymore and date guys your own age.

0 8 Reply

Feb 03, 2015 #940748

You're clearly in your 50's, you might be considered old as well for some of us guys in their late 40's. Stop complaining and reopen another account from the local library where they can't block your IP.

3 5 Reply

Apr 01 #1137688 Newark, New Jersey

If you're in your late 40's, than you're very close to being in your 50's genius. What's my point? My point is that you're old just like the lady who you are replying to.

Justa Dude

Jan 29, 2015 #938341

Your no spring chicken yourself Sugar!Maybe have some humility and not call people dirt bags and "Old"

2 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.