There is a man who is scamming women for money, say from Australia but claims to live in oregon he goes by the name Billy Jackson. He needs to be stopped
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Plentyoffish Online Dating
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."
- "I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago. Delivery was made as scheduled. I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the..."
- "The builder for the Charlotte NC area Sux. Does not care if WORK is done or done right. Never responds or answers phone or returns calls. DO NOT GET..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."