There is a man who is scamming women for money, say from Australia but claims to live in oregon he goes by the name Billy Jackson. He needs to be stopped
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Plentyoffish Online Dating
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I don't know what happened; one day I just wasn't able to access the site and nobody responds to phone calls or emails. They sent a FAQ and on..."
- "My account was created a few years ago and somehow I had problems logging in my account well my account I was told had been deleted or banned and I..."
- "This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer! He preys on women that he thinks have money. We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the..."
- "The commercial that they advertise is fake you are not 100% guaranteed credit approval and they don't even talk about the $199 down. Like so many of those Pay Here..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."
- "Drivers refuse to deliver to apartments buildings. They call you and say that I had to come downstairs and meet him on the street inorder to accept my order. When..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."