Plentyoffish - Review about Pof Account from Bellevue, Washington

175 of 466 Plentyoffish reviews

Update added by user Dec 21, 2016

In other words I believe that my picture shouldn't have been removed without advising me, I don't believe my picture has anything bad and my face can be appreciated.For the people that probaby didn't understand this complain, in lesser words I want to say that my picture in POF was removed without a motive and without letting me know.

I want to apologize for the previous complain and whoever couldn't understand.

My systemom doesn't let me correct it that's why I'm explaining in lesser words what happened.That's why I understand that there's a lot of people that have private profiles for that reason and it shouldn't be like that

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2015

Unbelievable I post my picture and they remove because they don't approve it and my picture was good here is the picture it's not naughty not nude l don't know what kind of site is that is a dating site but without pictures and is horribly they have a lot of users without pictures that's why and how people's will meet with that kind of the site.is a lot of much better site but this is unacceptable how *** this Web site is .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
pof is very bad dating site
Product or service
Pof Account
Review category
Media
review #747723

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Plentyoffish? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
175 of 466 Plentyoffish reviews
chantey2

Dec 21, 2016 #1259099 Los Angeles, California, United States

Well, the more important thing here is that I believe you understood what I meant to say in my complain. No english is not my first language if you would've started of by saying you didn't understand the message I would've understood why you were asking it and I wouldve known it what my language but you understood and that all the importance.

Dec 23, 2016 #1259822

Your response doesn't make a lot of sense, but two thumbs up for taking the time to write it.

2 0 Reply

Jan 06 #1266679 Canoga Park, California, United States

Good, the respect to others is the peace so I respect your comments that's absolutely fine it's your right. Thank you. It's that makes sense for you now?

Jan 13 #1270380

Actually it makes even less sense. What is your first language?

0 0

Dec 21, 2016 #1258894

Good grief, is english your first language?

Cinta

Jan 06 #1266627

As the poster below also pointed out, they want a full face shot. People who simply can't comprehend English should have no access to complaint sites.

Cinta

Jan 06 #1266628

(and be grateful that the site does not also demand an IQ test)

Jan 06 #1266696 Canoga Park, California, United States

I'm very grateful to you for you comments I consider you are the most intelligent and smart person here congratulations thank you again.

0 0

Jan 06 #1266690 Canoga Park, California, United States

That is totally fine you have the right to comments whatever you want I think you are super smart and intelligent person thank you so much for you opinion.

Jan 13 #1270438 Los Angeles, California, United States

I think you question it's not makes sense that not matter the language the most important thing it's The content of the complain you are out of context. I am sorry but you need a lecture class.

Jan 13 #1270448 Los Angeles, California, United States

I'm teacher I can give you a few lecture class for free because the complaint it is very clear and plus they have picture what point you don't understand.?
Please don't comments if you don't have any idea about it. LANGUAGE IT'S NOT THE POINT HERE .THANKS.

Mar 16, 2016 #1128274 Paris, Ile-De-France, France

Nothing wrong with your pic but 'Marcus' dictates that you MUST have a FULL FACE SHOT!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.