Bellevue, Washington

Update by user Dec 21, 2016

In other words I believe that my picture shouldn't have been removed without advising me, I don't believe my picture has anything bad and my face can be appreciated.For the people that probaby didn't understand this complain, in lesser words I want to say that my picture in POF was removed without a motive and without letting me know.

I want to apologize for the previous complain and whoever couldn't understand.

My systemom doesn't let me correct it that's why I'm explaining in lesser words what happened.That's why I understand that there's a lot of people that have private profiles for that reason and it shouldn't be like that

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2015

Unbelievable I post my picture and they remove because they don't approve it and my picture was good here is the picture it's not naughty not nude l don't know what kind of site is that is a dating site but without pictures and is horribly they have a lot of users without pictures that's why and how people's will meet with that kind of the site.is a lot of much better site but this is unacceptable how *** this Web site is .

Related: Plentyoffish - POF

Review about: Pof Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Plentyoffish Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss pof is very bad dating site / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

chantey2

Well, the more important thing here is that I believe you understood what I meant to say in my complain. No english is not my first language if you would've started of by saying you didn't understand the message I would've understood why you were asking it and I wouldve known it what my language but you understood and that all the importance.

to chantey2 #1259822

Your response doesn't make a lot of sense, but two thumbs up for taking the time to write it.

to Anonymous Canoga Park, California, United States #1266679

Good, the respect to others is the peace so I respect your comments that's absolutely fine it's your right. Thank you. It's that makes sense for you now?

to Anonymous #1270380

Actually it makes even less sense. What is your first language?

Good grief, is english your first language?

Cinta
to Anonymous #1266627

As the poster below also pointed out, they want a full face shot. People who simply can't comprehend English should have no access to complaint sites.

Cinta
to Cinta #1266628

(and be grateful that the site does not also demand an IQ test)

to Cinta Canoga Park, California, United States #1266696

I'm very grateful to you for you comments I consider you are the most intelligent and smart person here congratulations thank you again.

to Cinta Canoga Park, California, United States #1266690

That is totally fine you have the right to comments whatever you want I think you are super smart and intelligent person thank you so much for you opinion.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1270438

I think you question it's not makes sense that not matter the language the most important thing it's The content of the complain you are out of context. I am sorry but you need a lecture class.