Plentyoffish - Review about Pof Account from Bellevue, Washington
Unbelievable I post my picture and they remove because they don't approve it and my picture was good here is the picture it's not naughty not nude l don't know what kind of site is that is a dating site but without pictures and is horribly they have a lot of users without pictures that's why and how people's will meet with that kind of the site.is a lot of much better site but this is unacceptable how *** this Web site is .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- pof is very bad dating site
- Product or service
- Pof Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer! He preys on women that he thinks have money. We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the..."
- "Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take..."
- "Consumer alert. Do NOT use Sunkisst Graphics graphics out of Monroe for anything. I got a great price on a shirt. I was excited to get it. It had an..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."