I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was having a gd time chatting to many people now all my messages are gone and I can't log back in because it's now saying I'm not on there database. I then tried setting up another profile but the same happened to this on 30 minutes after setting it up. I've emailed pof and get nothing bk uv tried ringing but no one picks up not happy with it at all at lest they could do is message bk telling me why
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pof Profile
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I messaged a women and was called a vile pig for no reason .after afew words i blocked her . She had such a hatred for men she must be..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Mr. Dave Seeram of Photographybb.com put out this magazine called Clarity a few years ago with promises that it would be released quarterly, 8 times. It has been continually late,..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."