Plentyoffish - Review about Pof Website from Bracknell, Bracknell Forest
I was really shocked to find a message from no other than 'Markus' himself telling me that my main image has been removed as it did not show my face and otherwise indecent!The pic in question is below - so now I have a warning!!
There is nothing wrong with this image. I come across half naked men all the time, surely someone has to check the pictures before issuing a warning???? You can see my face - & shock horror; I am fully clothed! Only my arms and legs are bare in my picture!
I am seriously contemplating on deleting my account and selling my experience overall to the local papers!Plenty of idiots more like!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Pof Website
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I don't know what happened; one day I just wasn't able to access the site and nobody responds to phone calls or emails. They sent a FAQ and on..."
- "I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly. I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY. I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined. Usually..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "I was really shocked to find a message from no other than 'Markus' himself telling me that my main image has been removed as it did not show my face..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."