Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
Privacy and Data Security

They suck!!

6 months ago, after Apple paid a free subscription with POF, found out, informed both Apple and my credit card, and POF that I never authorized another subscription renewal! I printed up every email, and recorded every conservation!

Know I got a new email? From Apple, that I supposed to renew again with POF!

My lawyer told me to Sue, for Identy thief, considering I did destroyed all my profile on POF and contacted people to stop "subscribing" me to pay another 3 months of "free" service! They want to play games! We're filing a motion for several million dollars for stealing my identity, and charging on my credit card, another "free" subscription that I canceled 6 months ago!!

This person wrote the review plentyoffish subscription from Plentyoffish and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plentyoffish to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments