Plentyoffish - Review in Media category from Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
6 months ago, after Apple paid a free subscription with POF, found out, informed both Apple and my credit card, and POF that I never authorized another subscription renewal! I printed up every email, and recorded every conservation!
Know I got a new email? From Apple, that I supposed to renew again with POF!
My lawyer told me to Sue, for Identy thief, considering I did destroyed all my profile on POF and contacted people to stop "subscribing" me to pay another 3 months of "free" service! They want to play games! We're filing a motion for several million dollars for stealing my identity, and charging on my credit card, another "free" subscription that I canceled 6 months ago!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Plentyoffish Subscription
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "I had a $0.00 balance on 3/14/16 and placed $25 on account and received a bonus of $62.50 so I played with $87.50 and won over $300.00 the site won't..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "Just purchased a 2013 Santa Fe. Now only did I have to wait a week before getting my car because they decided to put the car up for sale..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."