Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
Privacy and Data Security

They suck!!

6 months ago, after Apple paid a free subscription with POF, found out, informed both Apple and my credit card, and POF that I never authorized another subscription renewal! I printed up every email, and recorded every conservation!

Know I got a new email? From Apple, that I supposed to renew again with POF!

My lawyer told me to Sue, for Identy thief, considering I did destroyed all my profile on POF and contacted people to stop "subscribing" me to pay another 3 months of "free" service! They want to play games! We're filing a motion for several million dollars for stealing my identity, and charging on my credit card, another "free" subscription that I canceled 6 months ago!!

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Plentyoffish - Account Review Plentyoffish "I thought my email and kamalis#2was it can you please get me back in my name is Kamal Shamsi and my pH is 6572584219..." Read more Plentyoffish - Kicked off the site Plentyoffish "I don't know what happened; one day I just wasn't able to access the site and nobody responds to phone calls or emails. They sent a FAQ and on..." Read more Plentyoffish Pof Profile Hacked Review Plentyoffish "Found out this morning my profile has been hacked. I am not happy. They took my whole profile, change the location in my profession. All of my other information and..." Read more Plentyoffish - I am very pleased with this website ,I am the real ErwinTipton Plentyoffish "I was just looking for friendship and in the process of promoting myself for my acting and Erwin Tipton YouTube channel career . In the past some internet trolls posted..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more