Newton Highlands, Massachusetts

They suck!!

6 months ago, after Apple paid a free subscription with POF, found out, informed both Apple and my credit card, and POF that I never authorized another subscription renewal! I printed up every email, and recorded every conservation!

Know I got a new email? From Apple, that I supposed to renew again with POF!

My lawyer told me to Sue, for Identy thief, considering I did destroyed all my profile on POF and contacted people to stop "subscribing" me to pay another 3 months of "free" service! They want to play games! We're filing a motion for several million dollars for stealing my identity, and charging on my credit card, another "free" subscription that I canceled 6 months ago!!

Review about: Plentyoffish Subscription.

Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Plentyoffish - Review about Dating Site from Detroit, Michigan Plentyoffish "PLENTY OF FISH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??? I've been on pof for three months. Today I see they deleted my account. This is the second time it's been deleted by pof. I..." Read more Plentyoffish Profile Review from Westbank, British Columbia Plentyoffish "Hi my name is Diane Larson and my account has been stolen and it's been rewritten and the girl is not even close to looking 54 I want my stuff..." Read more Plentyoffish - Big Problem with Match Plentyoffish "For me to take the time to write about my experience is a huge step as I never complaint about anything and I am a very private person. After 3..." Read more Plentyoffish - Deny services to website. Explanation: email address not in their data base. Plentyoffish "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more