Plentyoffish - Review in Media category from Sarasota, Florida
Fake message from friend
With email . I got an identical email from a friend
I emailed back and fourth gave out too much info
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I hate that theres no customer service number
- Reason of review:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "The labels on Harry and David products claim that they use "only the finest ingredients like.....", but when you read further, it looks like a chemistry experiment. Red #40, Blue #1,..."
- "Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray. Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did..."
- "Infinity is the worst! They suckered me in with a quote of $140 a month. I tried to change my auto payment date and they wouldn't allow it. So I..."