Plentyoffish - Review in Media category from Sarasota, Florida
Fake message from friend
With email . I got an identical email from a friend
I emailed back and fourth gave out too much info
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I hate that theres no customer service number
- Reason of review:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "BEWARE. Spectacular Computer Repair which goes under other names (i.e., B2B IT, Leiser Enterprises, Spectacular Stuff, LLC) is DEFINITELY INCOMPETENT and may be dishonest. I found “Spectacular” through Thumbtack. Wayne,..."
- "I too applied for a position here even though I was a bit skeptical about the position. They had me pretty fooled with their slick-looking website. When I..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."