I was recently messaged in chat . This person claimed he was from California.

John Quintero. His profile had three pictures, single dad/ widowed three years with a 14 year old boy. He was looking for "a life partner", he quickly encouraged me to chat on kik and proceeded to tell me he was leaving the country for work. Although skeptical, I was shown a passport, since it was clearly the same person, I continued to chat, he had several pictures changes in kik, he was quite the gentleman, we chatted from July until September.

He quickly removed his profile. I began to become suspicious when he could not remember conversations we had previously had and I asked him if this was a scam on Sept 20, 2016. He acted appalled, but had no problem asking me for $150 on September 23,2016, when I said no he became upset. I realize that it was not this person that was on the Gmail account.

I have saved some chats and all of his email correspondents, and pictures I hope the real guy can be informed and thew faker/ scammer stopped. Please contact me

Product or Service Mentioned: Plentyoffish Profile.

Reason of review: scammer.

Preferred solution: catch the scammers.

I didn't like: Wish they had 24hr customer service line, Being harrassed, Nobody answers complaints.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2016.

Comments

Pleasanton, California, United States #1240582

Same thing happen to me. Read mine look for the one that says Josh Powell.

I was so embarrassed to tell anyone this happen to me and he got more than $150.00. And again, im on the POF site and the same thing happens.

My heart dropped when this recent one asked me for money. Im positive i was targeted.