Llanelli, Wales
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 11, 2016

If POF were to acknowledge my complaint and remove Andria64 from their site and ban her IP address from returning I would be able to return to POF and enjoy the benefits.

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2016

Ive reported a profile Andria64 supposedly living in Swansea but actually lives in Witney Oxfordshire.My Bi Polar ex who wont stop stalking me and my children and allow us to move on and find a replacement for her in our family.

Ive requested that POF remove the profile and have giving plenty of corroborating evidence, even from the local police, still no joy at this profile being removed and her ip address being banned from the site.Weeks Ive waited and have now decided to leave the site as it appears my ex is spreading malicious slanderous gossip about me online to any female within a 30 mile radius.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of plentyoffish profile from Plentyoffish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plentyoffish to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being stalked by my ex and ignored by pof. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments