In December of 2017, I purchased membership in Plenty Of Fish dating site. At first I got some responses, old women, but then none.

So, I created a fake profile as a woman and included a picture of a beautiful woman. Then, I narrowed my searches for men in my zip code area to within five miles and age to within a two year spread. I also took their personality test. That should have made me as a woman very compatible with me as a man, right?

Out of the hundreds of men in my area that came up on the monitor, I was nowhere to be found. Now, that's a load of ***!

No wonder I was thinking that it's more like the Dead Sea Fish than Plenty of Fish. I hate reprobates like these internet pigs and I hope they all contract a deadly disease.

Review about: Plentyoffish Membership.

Reason of review: Dishonest practices.

Comments

You could not find yourself with your search because your account was most likely deleted by plenty of fish. Accounts being deleted is an ongoing problem for both Male and Female profiles.

Supposedly the website has automated routines that flag certain things about your account, if your account gets flagged then it gets deleted automatically. It's all about money, the same company that owns match.com owns plenty of fish and several other dating sites. That company is name IAC.Most dating sites say free and then bait you to subscribe by sending you fake messages appearing as someone interested in you. They also make a lot of money on advertisements on their websites and mobile apps hundreds of millions of dollars in advertisements.

The best bet is to avoid internet dating all together. Try do something in your community where nice women will be.