Plentyoffish - Unable to send message unless being an upgraded user.
There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an upgraded user.
Furthermore, it does not display this requirement on the user's profile under 'Mail Settings'. (see screenshot) You waste your time composing a message to a user that you should be able to contact, only to find out that you can't after you hit 'send'. This is ***.
This website is either a free service or it is a paid service. It cannot AND should not be both. How can a 'free user' have the privilege to accept messages from only 'paid users'?? It doesn't make sense!
This is clearly an option developed for women in order to exclude messages from 'free users' because they are deemed as 'not serious'.
This is ***.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inability to contact customer service
- No response from plenty of fish
- Poor website programming and lack of information
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pof Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years..."
- "I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the..."
- "Very disrespectful website ran by heartless people who tresspass and post false information about historical cemeteries. Grave.Whisperer posted my fathers headstone with a map to this private cemetery and fabricated..."
- "I wanted natural dark blond highlights on my medium brown hair. The hair stylist called Myriam coloured my hair darker than my natural hair and added chunky streaky platinum highlights..."
- "Thursday i bought an external hard drive with the store's recomanded HDD and external case witch didn't work. I brought it back, they made me wait 1 hour, and then..."
- "I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."