Plentyoffish - Unable to send message unless being an upgraded user.
There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an upgraded user.
Furthermore, it does not display this requirement on the user's profile under 'Mail Settings'. (see screenshot) You waste your time composing a message to a user that you should be able to contact, only to find out that you can't after you hit 'send'. This is ***.
This website is either a free service or it is a paid service. It cannot AND should not be both. How can a 'free user' have the privilege to accept messages from only 'paid users'?? It doesn't make sense!
This is clearly an option developed for women in order to exclude messages from 'free users' because they are deemed as 'not serious'.
This is ***.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inability to contact customer service
- No response from plenty of fish
- Poor website programming and lack of information
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pof Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- "mazing products. Terrible customer service. I placed two orders in early November and received no notification of the orders being shipped even weeks later. I contacted them and after..."
- "This is what I have ordered at the end of January. I did not received anything since today. Mad and desapointed costumer. How long it's gonna last now?! I guess..."