2.0

I renewed an expired subscription for 12 months and was charged about $81.00. Realizing my mistake, because I only wanted 6 months, the POF folks issued a $40 credit the very next day. All was well. My account was fine.

But a few days later, my profile disappeared; my email was deleted and there has been no way to contact. They kept my money but deleted me from the rolls. Four telephone messages later, and I still haven't heard a word.

The contact process works fine, but they're really messing up with accounting and service. I hope I get my money back, or get my account re-established.

Whatever happens, this will be my last rodeo with POF. And, I'll tell everybody I know about what a rip-off this outfit has become.

Robert in San Antonio, TX

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of plentyoffish account from Plentyoffish. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $42 and wants Plentyoffish to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being blocked for no reason. Author liked the most has been good up till now. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

sascat101

Wow what a joke. Seems their customer service and contact methods suck. It's almost like a outright scam really.

Contact your credit card company to have the charges reversed