Paradise, Newfoundland And Labrador
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

They started accessing my card and billing me without permission, refused to answer my complaints and charged me anyway.I have been informed to tell everyone that if this has happened to you to contact your credit card company and inform them of what happened, if enough people do this they will loose their use of credit cards.

please stop these sleaze balls. They are stealing money based on the fact that people don't know that they have to opt out of their auto renewal, witch is hidden in their wording.

*** bags run this company and they use *** tactics to earn money.kk kk kk kk kk kk kk kk kk kk kkk kkk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Plentyoffish. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Plentyoffish to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plentyoffish privacy policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plentyoffish?

Comments